Boy WOC Spring-Summer 2017

cmd28

CD
O.G.
Mar 6, 2007
Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has seen the new Boy WOC from the Spring-Summer 2017 collection in the US. I saw this reveal video on YouTube:

The clasp is magnetic!! It looks like it's also lambskin, rather than the non-seasonal Boy Woc listed online as "grained calfskin" (which I have no idea what that is). Another thing that looks different is that the flap is full length, rather than a few inches shorter from the body. And the silver hardware is shiny, and not ruthenium.

I'm on a waitlist for a Boy Woc with Silver hardware, so I'm hoping that when the 2017 spring-summer Boy's come in I'll be able to get my hands on one!

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has seen the new Boy WOC from the Spring-Summer 2017 collection in the US. I saw this reveal video on YouTube:

The clasp is magnetic!! It looks like it's also lambskin, rather than the non-seasonal Boy Woc listed online as "grained calfskin" (which I have no idea what that is). Another thing that looks different is that the flap is full length, rather than a few inches shorter from the body. And the silver hardware is shiny, and not ruthenium.

I'm on a waitlist for a Boy Woc with Silver hardware, so I'm hoping that when the 2017 spring-summer Boy's come in I'll be able to get my hands on one!

I have not seen this IRL yet but she mentions that the hardware on this particular WOC is champagne gold, not silver so you may want to make sure that the silver hardware is indeed shiny.

Last edited:
Reactions: cmd28
I was at BG a few days ago and I saw 2 of the new boy wocs, the geometric one (it's half black and half navy with black hardware) and a fuchsia with gold, and they both had the magnetic snap!! I really liked it over the regular button snap, so much easier to close than the classic

Reactions: cmd28