Boy owners: Does your lock look like this?? (pic included)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies!! TIA for your help! I just received my Boy today, and the tab placements on the lock seem a little off, they're not completely straight and symmetrical. I was looking at some pictures on google and I see that the locks on Boys are not completely symmetrical as well.

I know I'm being a little crazy, but I was just wondering if your locks are like that too. Please help!! :smile:

Attached Files:

2. It looks like mine. Its normal. Hardly noticable.

3. If I wouldn't have read what you wrote, I never would have noticed the difference in the photo. I looked at my Boy, looks just like yours, normal :smile:

4. I'm sorry but I can't even point out the asymmetry that you're talking about.

I have a boy and the lock looks the same to me.

I wouldn't think much of it so just enjoy your new bag :smile:

5. I can't see anything wrong with it:smile:

6. AH!! I know haha It's my OCD.. lol thanks again all!! ;)

7. was going to sat the same exact thing! :smile: enjoy your boy :biggrin:

8. I'm pretty sure my boy lock looks just like that....

9. i don't see any problem. my boy, my lock ,screw is loosed.i screwed it personally.

10. +1!

Congrats and enjoy the bag

11. This is hardly visible and I would not worry at all about this. Enjoy your boy.

12. I know what you mean. I have the same thinking when i got my boy but it is normal, they are made like that

13. It's fine....;) mine look like this too!

14. I keep looking at your pic but I really can't even tell the asymmetry that you're talking about :o

I think the lock looks really normal to me.