Boy lambskin wallet on chain

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there, I'm new to the Forum so please forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong place. I'm about to order a pre-owned WOC online and I've been reading a lot on how to tell from the fakes. Most of the knowledge is on handbags though. I'm wondering if the Chanel lovers here could share their comments on how to authenticate a real boy WOC other than looking at craftsmanship. Many thanks!!!!

2. Hello and welcome to the Chanel forum.
    There is a policy of not discussing authentication details on the forum, as it could potentially assist in the production of fake bags which are even more accurate. There is an Authentication thread, which can be found here: http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/authenticate-this-chanel.937412/page-197
    So if you have a specific bag you are thinking of purchasing, you could post for our Authenticator to give you their opinion.
    Hope this helps?

:smile:

3. Ah ok. Thank you so much for letting me know. The reason makes sense.