Boy has arrived! But a disappointing reveal?!?!?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
    Hi Ladies,

Finally..I just received my classic black boy in calfskin. However, before I try to even decide whether or not to keep this or still hunt for a lambskin boy with small quilts, I noticed a flaw on this bag... Can you all see it???? ((I don't know how to rotate the pictures, but the spot is on the front of the bag - to the left))

I have no idea what this, but to me it's pretty obvious I would say? It doesn't really look like a scratch..

I just wanted it to be perfect...

Do you ladies think this is a keeper? Should I return it? Help me out please! Such a disappointment!

Attached Files:

2. Do you ladies think I can bring it to Saks for service?

3. I would!!

4. you would return it?

5. I'd exchange

6. Yes return or exchange for perfect one/even if you have to wait for it.

7. I'd return/exchange it. It should be in perfect condition!

8. I'd exchange it, you don't want to have to send a new bag for service.

9. I will exchange it or return it.

10. Either exchange or return.

11. Agree.

12. Return or exchange.

13. yeah i'd return/exchange. if it bothers you now, it will bother you forever. it should be in perfect condition

14. I would return it. Or try and exchange

15. Try to exchange it for a pristine one.... I'm sorry it had some flaws but hopefully you will get a replacement quick!!