Boy has arrived! But a disappointing reveal?!?!?

wish4astar

Dec 18, 2011
Hi Ladies,

Finally..I just received my classic black boy in calfskin. However, before I try to even decide whether or not to keep this or still hunt for a lambskin boy with small quilts, I noticed a flaw on this bag... Can you all see it???? ((I don't know how to rotate the pictures, but the spot is on the front of the bag - to the left))

I have no idea what this, but to me it's pretty obvious I would say? It doesn't really look like a scratch..

I just wanted it to be perfect...

Do you ladies think this is a keeper? Should I return it? Help me out please! Such a disappointment!

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 1,322
  • photo 2 copy.jpg
    photo 2 copy.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 1,314
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 1,297
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 1,297
Last edited:
Hi Ladies,

Finally..I just received my classic black boy in calfskin. However, before I try to even decide whether or not to keep this or still hunt for a lambskin boy with small quilts, I noticed a flaw on this bag... Can you all see it???? ((I don't know how to rotate the pictures, but the spot is on the front of the bag - to the left))

I have no idea what this, but to me it's pretty obvious I would say? It doesn't really look like a scratch..

I just wanted it to be perfect...

Do you ladies think this is a keeper? Should I return it? Help me out please! Such a disappointment!

I'd exchange it, you don't want to have to send a new bag for service.