Boy bag's box

Patrapan

PLoY_PaTTy
May 14, 2012
Philadelphia
www.facebook.com
Hi everyone! I watch a review on you tube and saw that there is person got a magnetic box for Boy bag. I'm wondering why yesterday I got the regular box, not the magnetic box for Boy. I bought it from Bloomingdales in Chestnut hill mall, MA. Although the box is not that important, but I really want to know that. :crybaby::crybaby:

tonkamama

obsess with handbags
O.G.
Jul 20, 2010
In my closet
I think the reviewer was using the magnetic box just for the video. My "Boy" did not come with magnetic box and I bought it from Chanel Boutique.

mdlchic77

May 19, 2013
Honestly I'm guessing it depends on the boutique because I have seen a review or two where someone lucked out with a magnetic box for their boy. I've also seen reviews where some received it for their GST as well. Obviously it's not standard packaging for these two bags but I suppose it just happens sometimes. Nonetheless, your bag is beautiful! Enjoy her😊

shr1mp

Feb 14, 2013
Northern VA
I just bought my first boy last weekend and received the original box. However, my SA from Neiman's said that they don't always have the original box. Perhaps that's when you get the magnetic one?

I've been debating this in my head which one I'd prefer lol. I love the sturdiness of the magnetic box, but I like how the original box has the serial number on it that matches the bag. There's something to be said for that.

Vaninnocent

May 30, 2012
Chicago, IL
It always get such a mix with boxes! Have a maxi that didn't come in a magnetic box, bags that aren't classics that did... Sometimes I wonder if it has something to do with what the store has on hand? Who knows...

May 11, 2007
I think it depends on the SA or perhaps the store location. My SA sends me every bag in a magnetic box including a few boys I have received.