Boy Bags and Purse Liners

MsLVinDC

Jul 24, 2012
Hello ladies and gentlemen- I use bag liners in all my bags, especially my Jumbo CF's. I recently bought a new medium boy and I'm wondering does anyone use a purse liner in theirs? If so, which brand and size do you use in your NM? TIA!!

Hi! I've tried a variety of purse liners for the New Medium. I have two that are long because they fit the Speedy 30, and excess fabric gathers on one side.

I have another liner that is a snug fit but slightly too tall and peeks out from the sides. I found that particular one annoying as it left marks on the inside of the flap.

Recently, I got this red Purse To Go (size mini) from Qoo10. While it fits height wise, I'm slightly disappointed the length isn't an exact fit because I have unused space on one side. Haven't found something that fits perfectly but if I do, I'll update for sure.

Do PM me for the link if you're interested in the Purse-To-Go mini, not sure if I can post that link on here. HTH!

IMG_1487749533.734271.jpg

I've taken the liberty to post photos of the Purse-To-Go (size mini) liner that comes with one large compartment and 6 slip pockets. Here's what I carry in it: LV Zippy Coin Purse, LV cardholder, LV key cles, LV rounded coin purse, custom leather pouch for makeup and some bits and bobs, and Chanel key holder.
View attachment 3612950
IMG_1487753015.571790.jpgIMG_1487753027.940580.jpg

Here is the other liner I've got. It's a cheapie I purchased from a pushcart.
IMG_1487753422.261573.jpg

Pix of same contents fitted in this liner, placed inside the bag. Liner juts out by almost 3/4 inch but material is soft and pliable so I can still squish it flat down. Still, nothing beats having a liner with a perfect fit!
IMG_1487753468.551338.jpg
IMG_1487753478.658886.jpg
IMG_1487753487.843650.jpg

HTH!

Here is the other liner I've got. It's a cheapie I purchased from a pushcart.
View attachment 3612954

Pix of same contents fitted in this liner, placed inside the bag. Liner juts out by almost 3/4 inch but material is soft and pliable so I can still squish it flat down. Still, nothing beats having a liner with a perfect fit!
View attachment 3612956
View attachment 3612957
View attachment 3612959

HTH!

Thank you so much! I have various sizes of the PTG, and like you the large fit width wise but was too tall and peeked out the side. They fit perfectly in my jumbos but too tall for the new medium boy.

I contacted PTG owner and she suggested the mini and also said that there would be space on the side which is what I'd rather not have. I'm still searching for a perfect fit. I think I'm going to contact samorga to see if they can make me one. [emoji3]

I would be keen to know if samorga would custom one for the New Medium Boy too. Would be so appreciate if you could please report back, thanks in advance!

I'm going to attempt making my own in the meantime [emoji28] or modify the height of the existing purse liners I've got. Will report back if I see any success! [emoji23]

I would be keen to know if samorga would custom one for the New Medium Boy too. Would be so appreciate if you could please report back, thanks in advance!

I'm going to attempt making my own in the meantime [emoji28] or modify the height of the existing purse liners I've got. Will report back if I see any success! [emoji23]

I just sent you a message. [emoji3]