Boy bag in pink?

kikirabbit

Jul 1, 2015
I've decided that I would like for my very first boy bag to be in pink! Do you know if Chanel has this colour this season or even recently? I tried doing a search but couldn't find the info.

Here's what I'm looking for:

- boy bag
- light pink leather (or something in the neutral family)
- gold hardware preferred but ruthenium is ok
- size small or old medium

If you could post photos that'd be great!

The only Chanel bag I have is a red square mini so I'm really looking forward to getting something different.

eggz716

Feb 19, 2017
Chicago
I've decided that I would like for my very first boy bag to be in pink! Do you know if Chanel has this colour this season or even recently? I tried doing a search but couldn't find the info.

- boy bag

The only Chanel bag I have is a red square mini so I'm really looking forward to getting something different.
Hi! I was just browsing their website and found something in the spring-summer 2017 pre-collection that is a small boy bag in light pink:
http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fashion...bag-lambskin.17P.A67085Y613570B258.c.17P.html

Reactions: SugarHazard

kikirabbit

Jul 1, 2015
I know right! I hope kikirabbit likes it [emoji2] here is a picture if it helps.
Wow!! It is beautiful! I especially like the combination of the pink with the gold hardware.

Do you know if these are in stores yet?

What about pink + gold hardware without the border detailing? Were there such bags made in the past that I can keep an eye out for in the resale market? (because they'll be cheaper)

SugarHazard

Jan 21, 2017
Wow boy bag in lamb skin is so much more beautiful than caviar leather! At least to me, I mean. It's more feminine and softer looking. Just hope it wears well and won't suffer from too many scratches and color-transfer issues.

SugarHazard

Jan 21, 2017
If only boy bags come with leather-lining. Then they'd be perfect. Chanel, if you're listening, please include leather-lining for all your bags. You charge enough for them, the least you could do is not skimp on this issue.

Okay rant over. Thank you for letting me vent. :amuse::cool:

eggz716

Feb 19, 2017
Chicago
Wow!! It is beautiful! I especially like the combination of the pink with the gold hardware.

Do you know if these are in stores yet?

What about pink + gold hardware without the border detailing? Were there such bags made in the past that I can keep an eye out for in the resale market? (because they'll be cheaper)
I actually don't know much about it :sad: i don't even own a chanel! Going to a boutique in a few weeks to look for my first chanel bag, eyeing a simple black classic flap in caviar!

shoegirl1221

May 27, 2012

- boy bag

I believe current season has a light pink, "blush" boy in chevron calf with shiny gold hardware. Check some of the feb happy scores...I think that is where I saw someone post one. I believe you can also look in the shopping section and someone posted the bag is available at saks.

Edit to add: Page 140 of the store/boutique stock in chanel shopping has two pinkish boys at saks. One is finer chevron with beading and matte gold, the one I spoke of actually has shiny silver hardware. Photos are there of them.

Runisaa

Nov 27, 2016
Beautiful!!! How do you feel the boy in blush or light pink compares to the lv twist in rose ballerine?