Boy bag for a birthday boy

Adrian Ho

Apr 24, 2015
Hello, everyone. Be aware, long story!

Initially, I got a 17C black caviar boy bag with gold hardware at the beginning of this year as I really wanted a boy bag. After receiving and trying it on, I thought the gold hardware was too much for my casual style. I contacted my SA and asked him if he had any small reissue with ruthenium hardware. A few days later, he texted me that he just got one in and arranged for an exchange.

Funny enough, I got the bag and tried it on. Nope! It didn't suit me well (I still like the bag though). I texted my SA once more hoping I could get the 17C boy bag again even though the gold hardware wasn't my first choice. Luckily, next day He texted back that he could still get it.

While waiting for my 17C boy bag, I got caught up with the upcoming collection - spring summer 2017. I saw a list of act 2 stating that it would include the grained lambskin boy bag with black hardware. I was really excited since this combination is perfect for me, durability and style wise. Well, texting my SA for a 3rd time, I requested yet another exchange!

My SA was so sweet. He truly wanted me to be satisfied and happy so he decided to send the 17C boy bag . While I could have the 17C boy bag, he gave me an option of waiting for the so black boy. During the wait, seeing so many people's reveals of the so black boy got me super hyped up. After I had been patiently waiting for almost a month, finally I got my SA's text saying my bag was in!! I went through so much trouble to finally have a boy bag that I'm surely going to be satisfied with. And that was my 4th attempt getting a Chanel boy bag. (I know, crazy isn't it!?)

Originally, I wanted a boy bag for Christmas for myself and then it turned out to be my birthday gift to myself for my 24th birthday in March. What an interesting coincidence, the serial number of the so black boy bag starts with 24! Thank you for letting my share my long story.

IMG_1490248390.021975.jpg

That is my absolute favorite boy amongst the 17c n 17p! I'm so glad I waited too. Congratulations on finally settling only on the bag that flutters your heart :biggrin::heart:.

And your SA is so helpful. Does Chanel allow exchanges more than 14 days? I was under the impression we can only exchange it for 14 days.

It must truly be fated for u :smile:. Have a happy 24th bday in chanel style :cool:

Reactions: Adrian Ho
That is my absolute favorite boy amongst the 17c n 17p! I'm so glad I waited too. Congratulations on finally settling only on the bag that flutters your heart :biggrin::heart:.

And your SA is so helpful. Does Chanel allow exchanges more than 14 days? I was under the impression we can only exchange it for 14 days.

It must truly be fated for u :smile:. Have a happy 24th bday in chanel style :cool:
Bergdorf Goodman offers 60 days for exchange or full refund.

✨CONGRATULATIONS✨ on acquiring your extremely handsome so-black Boy Bag!
Wishing a very Happy Birthday!! :drinks:

Reactions: Adrian Ho