boxes yes or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clodi

Oct 18, 2008
Why sometimes SA give boxes for bags and other times not?
I have bought five bags and they don't give me boxes, only for zippy which was arrived from an aonline order...:shrugs:

It's a cost cutting effort on their behalf. The boxes are not cheap to manufactur and thus they only give it to you when you ask. TBH, I never want the box because it's just more clutter in my home. JMO :shrugs:

ahhhh ok it's a policy to save money because manufacturing boxes.... strage very strange bags don't compensate these costs? I think yesss ehehe

I think it depends on your SA. My sunglasses, mini pochette accessories, and a scarf all came in boxes (the scarf and sunglasses were in store purchases, the mini pochette was an 866 order), my Keepall that I got in Paris dosen't.

I think boxes are important to receive for when we want to transport our LV's. If the LV's are just sitting in our closet, then dustbags are sufficient, but if we are moving/traveling, etc then boxes really come in handy.

...but if we are moving/traveling, etc then boxes really come in handy.

You would carry a box on an airplane?
I put the dustbag in my briefcase and once I am inside the cabin, I pull my laptop and books and then wrap my LV in the dusbag and toss it in the overhead bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.