Box of Tiffany Goodies.. 1st Reveal!

My husband and a friend are so sick of me talking abt Tiffany. So glad I found this forum!

My husband is actually loving my new addiction, he's already picking out the Tiffany key necklace he wants to get me for my birthday! I guess he figures it takes me away from my LV obsession which (in most cases) is more expensive haha

st.love said:
My husband is actually loving my new addiction, he's already picking out the Tiffany key necklace he wants to get me for my birthday! I guess he figures it takes me away from my LV obsession which (in most cases) is more expensive haha

U know was talking to my hubby yest and he was like beggining of summer will buy u the tiffany sunglasses lolol i was very happy !!! And he asked me what leather good i want !!! I couldnt believe !!
I know valentine is now coming am excited !!! Lololol
Am doing a leather set
I have the iphone cover , the planner , the key card holder ( order) , the little travel jewellery box ,
I want the handbag , wallet , mug , ipad cover ,

The mug u have is perfect !!! And want the bead earings !!
Will see what happened next !! Lol

And he told me for the first time !!! Its easy with u i know u love tiffany so when i want to give smthg i dont thk and go to tiffany lololol and he went to the store and just told me that i was right to love them he thought everythg is beautiful !!! Ahhhhhhhhhh may be ill have a little somethg before valentine lolol i want the mug !!! Lolol

Last edited:
U know was talking to my hubby yest and he was like beggining of summer will buy u the tiffany sunglasses lolol i was very happy !!! And he asked me what leather good i want !!! I couldnt believe !!
I know valentine is now coming am excited !!! Lololol
Am doing a leather set
I have the iphone cover , the planner , the key card holder ( order) , the little travel jewellery box ,
I want the handbag , wallet , mug , ipad cover ,

The mug u have is perfect !!! And want the bead earings !!
Will see what happened next !! Lol

And he told me for the first time !!! Its easy with u i know u love tiffany so when i want to give smthg i dont thk and go to tiffany lololol and he went to the store and just told me that i was right to love them he thought everythg is beautiful !!! Ahhhhhhhhhh may be ill have a little somethg before valentine lolol i want the mug !!! Lolol

Do you like the leather goods?? I have mostly Coach SLG's (iphone case, ipad case, etc) but I was looking at the Tiffany reversible suede tote which is super cute and wondering about the quality of their non-jewelry products.

I am "lucky" in that my birthday is the end of January and Valentine's is 2 weeks later, my hubby on the other hand, not so lucky! :P

st.love said:
Do you like the leather goods?? I have mostly Coach SLG's (iphone case, ipad case, etc) but I was looking at the Tiffany reversible suede tote which is super cute and wondering about the quality of their non-jewelry products.

I am "lucky" in that my birthday is the end of January and Valentine's is 2 weeks later, my hubby on the other hand, not so lucky! :P

I have the iphone cover in tiffany blue and its a must !! I love it quality is great ! And i like the suede effect inside ! The travel jewelery box i felt that the quality is even higher with the leather ... In anyways u cant ask me if quality is good am addicted !! Just cuz tiffany is written i found it perfect !! And like to have the blue color around my hands and eyes lolol
But i found the bag expensive the small tote reversible is 550 usd in my area !! But its a great bag and just by putting ur hand on it u know the quality its amazing !! Have to save for this little beauty !!

st.love said:

Hehe u lucky ducky lolol
Am waiting valentine lolol

st.love said:
This Christmas I decided to give Tiffany & Co. a try for the very first time, DH got me the mini heart tag earrings, mini heart tag bead bracelet & .05 ct DBTY ss bracelet. The start of my addiction :P

My 26th birthday is in a couple weeks so I decided a little early birthday shopping was in order & this big ol' box came this evening :graucho:

My little helper is just as excited as I am

Could u please take a picture of the tiffany mug next to a regular one :smile: i want to order it but if its too small i wont !! I need a large coffee mug llololol it will be helpfull if u do :smile:
Thank u

st.love said:
Yeah and I usually use the biggest one! Ugh so disappointing..

Blueloula I unfortunately wouldn't recommend it for use as a coffee mug, if you drink as much as I do :P

Ohhhh am disapointed !! Cappuccino ?? Lol hot chocolate ?? I cant figure out the size !! Help hahaha can i have a picture next to a regular one lololol panic on board i want it hahah

Okay here is the Tiffany & Co mug next to my usual coffee mug on the right and an average sized travel mug for comparison. The Tiffany mug is also very narrow, I would say it holds a little more than half of what the mug on the right can hold. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• image-1408404954.jpg
    image-1408404954.jpg
    484.8 KB · Views: 354
st.love said:
Okay here is the Tiffany & Co mug next to my usual coffee mug on the right and an average sized travel mug for comparison. The Tiffany mug is also very narrow, I would say it holds a little more than half of what the mug on the right can hold. Hope this helps.

Thx a lot !!! Oh i definetly want it !!!! Its lovely ! The size is perfect for me ! Nescafe and capuccino lololol tomorrow will order it ! Thanks a lot again ! This helped a lot !
:hugs :smile::smile: