Box of Tiffany Goodies.. 1st Reveal!

Thanks all! Yes the bow mug is so cute but unfortunately it's a little smaller than I was hoping & won't do for my morning coffee :sad: It's more of a tea cup than a coffee mug.

DH also upgraded my diamond wedding band this Christmas, so I bought the 1837 ring to wear on my right hand with my old diamond band, it looks so cute! I will get some mod shots up later after I shower and such :P

Okay heres the 1837 ring with my original wedding band & wearing the bead earrings today, I love them!

Attachments

• image-2383810854.jpg
    image-2383810854.jpg
    406 KB · Views: 280
  • image-1823556294.jpg
    image-1823556294.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 255
  • image-204430825.jpg
    image-204430825.jpg
    449.7 KB · Views: 263
st.love said:
Thank you ladies!

And my new wedding band (not Tiffany) finally arrived today!

Wooozzyyy welcome to the club !!!!
I ordered the mug i love it :smile::smile: but definetly want the bead earings ... :smile::smile: ur addiction strated !!! Hahahaha its fun u ll see the more u buy the more u ll need tiffany stuff !!! Enjoy and congrats !!!

I ordered the mug i love it :smile::smile: but definetly want the bead earings ... :smile::smile: ur addiction strated !!! Hahahaha its fun u ll see the more u buy the more u ll need tiffany stuff !!! Enjoy and congrats !!!

My husband and a friend are so sick of me talking abt Tiffany. So glad I found this forum!

Wow u have some gorgeous pieces and bling there.Enjoy and welcome to the Tiffany Club! I love the silver balls on you.

Thank you! The new diamond band gave me an "excuse" to buy the ring for my right hand :P

Though I'm sure I'll come up with lots of excuses to buy Tiffany now.. lol

I am so in love with the bead earrings, I had a hard time justifying $135 for balls of silver but I know they are something I will wear every day so it was worth it for me.