Box of Tiffany Goodies.. 1st Reveal!

st.love

Aug 2, 2012
New England
This Christmas I decided to give Tiffany & Co. a try for the very first time, DH got me the mini heart tag earrings, mini heart tag bead bracelet & .05 ct DBTY ss bracelet. The start of my addiction :P

My 26th birthday is in a couple weeks so I decided a little early birthday shopping was in order & this big ol' box came this evening :graucho:

My little helper is just as excited as I am

st.love

Aug 2, 2012
New England
Now on to the fun stuff..

10 mm bead earrings, I have a cheapy pair that I wear now so I'm hoping these will be an everyday staple

And the narrow 1837 ring

Thanks for looking!

Ratnapur

Gem rescuer!
Jan 9, 2011
Love the stuff!

Your little boy is just adorable! I especially like his expression in the 1st pic!

(And I love your decor, as well!)

st.love

Aug 2, 2012
New England
Love the stuff!

Your little boy is just adorable! I especially like his expression in the 1st pic!

(And I love your decor, as well!)
Why thank you! He was kind of bummed that Christmas was over so he was super excited to get to open more presents, even if they were for mommy :smile:

akimoto

Innocent Bystander
O.G.
Mar 4, 2011
Oceania
Congrats! You're so enabling.. Now I want the mug too! Oh you're so addicted! Hehe.. Welcome to the club! :smile: Glad your DH is on board too!

Gorgeous pieces! Do you have modeling pictures of the bead earrings?

monicas

Jan 4, 2013
Chicago, IL
Enjoy the new goodies :P
The ball earrings and the 1837 ring are so nice and they will never go out of style. I have the medium width 1837 ring and I wear it almost daily.