BOX lovers.....need some help here...

I love box calf leather above all others, :heart: (except croc and ostrich), but for non-exotic, it is just beautiful. :girlsigh: The classic, the original.:tender: the patina is amazing...I think it gets better in time, clemence and togo are almost sporty in my mind, (if that is what you are looking for than that is good). Chevre would be my second choice, the spine is nice, ...but it's not box calf!:P

Good morning guys! So nice to wake up to your wonderful posts!

Last night before hitting the sack I thought how lovely rouge H would be in Box in a 30cm Birkin. You know, I have the black Box 32cm HAC that I absolutely love and it's strange......I don't seem to be bothered by considering another bag in Box leather! I thought it would really be an issue but I see a 30cm Birkin and a 32cm HAC as two different animals....KWIM? Especially if I opt for Rouge H or Chocolate or some other yummy color. What do you think?

When I look at that yummy Rouge H 30cm Birkin that Cdeluxe has on line I go kinda weak at the knees.......

ooooo.....how 'bout Evergrain! Anyone see a Birkin in Evergrain????

GT.....I'm bringing Noisette for a spa treatment on Friday so I'm going to break out the HAC and tote that baby around until she comes home.......carrying Box around all the time will really help in this decision making process...

Hey, Baby!!!! Where ya been!!!! We've been missing you!!!! (S'mom waving wildly from California!!)

I don't know about Togo, K. Really don't. I think it'll be too sqwooshy. And then when i think about Chevre, I know I'll have to wait for like almost forever (and I don't have that long to wait) before I ever see one in a 30cm. So, I'm wanting something that's fairly attainable, you know?

isn't that awful??? i think that way too "and i don't have that long to wait." lol

how is your box hac wearing? isn't it box? and isn't your bolide box as well?

Box Hac is lovely, HH and I'll be using her a lot more now that Noisette is going to the Spa. I usually change from one bag to another and don't use one exclusively for long periods of time so that's what I'm going to do now with the HAC. I think that will tell me what I need to know about Box - weight, pliability and how it holds up to daily use.

The Bolide is Chamonix (which I LOVE.....love the matte look) and that baby gets plenty of use. A Bolide is a great everyday bag but I'm more careful with her because the Chamonix is more delicate than the Box leather.

The Bolide is Chamonix (which I LOVE.....love the matte look) and that baby gets plenty of use. A Bolide is a great everyday bag but I'm more careful with her because the Chamonix is more delicate than the Box leather.

ah, see your bolide has an air of sophistication that i attribute to box. interesting. more delicate then box? this is very good to know!

You think the Chamonix is more delicate? I have a 30cm birkin as well as Evelyn in (Rouge H) Chamonix which I bang it around like no ones business... I even went riding on a pony once with the Evelyn and even though it was a little scratched, it's pretty resilient, still looks pretty OK. I do love Chamonix though... shame it does not come in more colors.

HH...this is what I've been told but to tell the truth I haven't seen any sign of it. The only thing I did notice is that I must have rubbed against a wall somewhere 'cause there's a white scuff on one corner. I don't take her out in the damp/possibly rainy weather either and I've taken my HAC out when it's drizzled once without any problems.

Well, HAC is out of her sleeper and filled with all my stuff and ready to go out and about.....overcast and gloomy today but I know she'll be up to it. I'M not....but she is!!!

Barbs....oooo, I'd LOVE to see both your bags if you get a chance. Can you post pics? I really love Chamonix (my Kelly Elan is Chamonix) because I love the matte finish. I've never seen Rouge H in Chamonix....