Box leather less loved in Asia?

I don't think Box is great with humidity, so I don't blame them.

Box is not always available in the brighter 'pop' colours and prob isn't at its best in them. The Asian market has traditionally preferred brighter colours

Also, Box does scratch and it will scratch. From what I have observed from my Asian friends most prefer a more pristine 'as new' look to their bags

Well said!

Its the preference in different cultures. As other members said, in the Asian countries the look of pristine, immaculate, and spotless bags are valued. In other places the originality and unique belongingness is preferred. I personally I love love love box and swift leather. They acquire more taste and character of the owner as time is spent together and for me bonding is loving.

Its the preference in different cultures. As other members said, in the Asian countries the look of pristine, immaculate, and spotless bags are valued. In other places the originality and unique belongingness is preferred. I personally I love love love box and swift leather. They acquire more taste and character of the owner as time is spent together and for me bonding is loving.
Can't agree more!