Box leather bracelet for my first H bracelet?

Krismsong

Aug 15, 2019
For those of you with box leather bracelets, I'd love to hear your experience with wear and maintenance. I am looking to get my 1st H bracelet and fell in love with the rivale double tour in black w GHW, but currently it's only available in box. I'm concerned about wear with hand washing, which I'm doing a lot esp w covid. Any advice? Thanks!

For those of you with box leather bracelets, I'd love to hear your experience with wear and maintenance. I am looking to get my 1st H bracelet and fell in love with the rivale double tour in black w GHW, but currently it's only available in box. I'm concerned about wear with hand washing, which I'm doing a lot esp w covid. Any advice? Thanks!
Hi,
I brought a CDC in Box leather back in the early 90's have worn it pretty regularly and obviously washed my hands tens of thousands of times in the years since I brought it-It has only just started to need restitching which I dont put down to increased hand washing but just general ageing and has gone off to spa.
For the first few years the bracelet leather was still pretty stiff (I have another CDC 7 years younger also in Box that I wear less due to the gold HW and thats still pretty stiff) but now its beautifully supple with a really lovely patina.
hope this helps your decision

Reactions: Lejic and Krismsong
Hi,
I brought a CDC in Box leather back in the early 90's have worn it pretty regularly and obviously washed my hands tens of thousands of times in the years since I brought it-It has only just started to need restitching which I dont put down to increased hand washing but just general ageing and has gone off to spa.
For the first few years the bracelet leather was still pretty stiff (I have another CDC 7 years younger also in Box that I wear less due to the gold HW and thats still pretty stiff) but now its beautifully supple with a really lovely patina.
hope this helps your decision
Thanks for sharing your experiences! I was hoping the bracelet would soften faster for comfort. Good to know they were resilient to water though.

Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags