Box - how much does it hold?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know the measurements are somewhere around 11.5 x 6.8 x 5, but it's always hard for me to visualize how much stuff a bag will hold. As compared to the City, for example, how much will fit? Photos would be awesome!

Apologies if there's already a thread about this somewhere...

2. i don't have any photos, but the box can hold alotta stuff hippiechic :tender: ...it holds less than a city, but just as much as a twiggy ;)

3. Ok cos i didn't want to hold a separate bag i stuffed:
    *A cardigan
    *2 dvds
    *A long wallet
    *Ipod (not in pic, with my bf atm)
    *Phone
    *Keys
    *Cosmetic case
    *Other misc items - tissue, pad, mirrior etc

[​IMG]

4. Ya, it can most likely hold everything you could need it to hold. My opinion, its the perfect size.. Im gonna miss it :cry:

5. i absolutely love my box!!!!
    it hold everything and anything that you need.
    i put my Money wallet in it, 2 sets of keys, the cosmetic bag, lotions, and some other things depending on where we are headed out to. but it holds everything! the box is the perfect size!!

6. ;) Here ya go! I hope this helps! My family of 05's Bubblegum Pink City, Teal City, Turq Twiggy, and Magenta Box. Personally I love the Box and the City. The Box is small but not too small, and the City big but not too big. I don't necessarily like how long the Twiggy is, but many gals love it. Additional pictures of the Box alone.
    :graucho:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. Holy cow! All that stuff and a sweater? :yahoo:That's more than I try to fit in my City.