BOX colors left at BalNY

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just spoke w/ my SA and she told me the colors left in Box are Green, Black, Forest Green, Greige, Truffle, Lt Olive and Cornflower Blue!! Hope this helps everyone..I think I am going to order the Truffle, I am in love:heart: :heart:

2. thanks for the update..they've sold a few since i last checked. i'd been thinking about a white..oh well...but a greige could be very tempting:graucho:

3. a Black Box would be nice...

4. Thanks for the update! I really think we should start a petition for Bal to keep the style. I just love the Box!!!! It's so sad!!
    :crybaby:

5. thank you so much dear for sharing that info :love:
    can anyone share whats Bal Ny email address? i would be thankful!!:shame:

6. I hate that they are doing away with the box! Its not my favorite but it works for me so much better than the twiggy!

7. awww thank you sO:huh::huh:o much sweetie :love: appreciate you sharing it :yes: :shame:

8. theres a black box for sale from designermaven

9. i am sorry this waaaay off topic:shame: !! but frostedbetty AAAAAAWWWWWWW your adorable dog!! is way too cute wearing that wintery thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: