Box Calf Birkin Monday

Oh great. Now *I* want a box calf Birkin.
I wasn't really craving any Birkins (it's all Kelly right now) until the thought of a black or chocolate 30cm popped into my head. Yum.

Depends on where you live... I live in an island now so don't wear that much black but would wear browns. But when I lived in the Big Apple and in Asia, you can't go wrong with black... love the box birkins!

Both are beautiful and it is a tough decision but I vote chocolate..to have a color to gaze at lovingly.:yes: In many lights. In many places. On many adventures large and small.

I vote.........LAVENDER BARENIA WITH BRUSHED STERLING DIAMOND ENCRUSTED HARDWARE and a VERT ANIS Fringy Dangly Charm.................................................what :shrugs:

:angel:

If I had to pick a color for you, KB, it would be raisin.

But if it's between chocolate and black? Well you have that lovely black box Kelly already...until you move to Manhattan, I say go with the chocolate box.

I saw the box calf on Luxury-Zurich, both chocolate and black. I love the both, but chocolate is such a dark color that is beautiful and yummy, so I am voting for the chocolate!!!

Oh, KB.....Gina has a Raisin Box Kelly!!!!! Where is that pic.....hold on....let me see if I can do something constructive here and find that thing......