Box Calf Birkin Monday

I love when everyone helps me!

I do live in a semi-tropical climate...if you consider Florida that.

I also own the black box Kelly!!! LOVE IT!

I tend to grab black bags first and that is why I hesitate to buy chocolate. I don't even own one choclate bag...believe that?

I started thinking maybe this should be my chocolate bag and go for it. For those who know me...I get edgy before buying a bag...flip/flop...ask for advice, so that is why I am wanting to hear what you all have to say.

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: We all love you KB!!!

black and choco are both fabu KB, hmmm, it's a hard choice.. but I think I will go with BLACK! Black box birkin, you cant go wrong with it.

And dont worry about the scratches, I was about to faint when I first saw the first couple of scratches on my thalassa box birkin, but as time goes I got used to them, I promise you.

Which hardware are you leaning for? I say gold sounds just fabu!

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate

I just think it's easier to wear a choco bag with black clothing than it is to wear a black bag with browns...

And it's just so gorgeous!

Will this be more of your everyday bag? Funny how I don't think of browns for Florida. I realize that you have a black Kelly, but I have to say that I would still go for the black Birkin and then in the future look for a brown Kelly. Did you see the brown box Kelly that Luxury-Zurich has on the site? On a whole other concept, since you live in Florida, have you ever considered doing a color?

Guys, I know I am going to drive you all nuts one more time before my order goes in...bare with me!

Some great points made here. Like GT saying it is easier to wear choco with black than black with browns.

I have thought about color and I love color in Hermes...but what color in box? I also don't want the order to go in and it be changed on me after going through all this. I would then drive you all nuts again.

I have known several people who have placed orders and then what they wanted was not possible and then it was changed on them.

Do you all think a black or chocolate bag is too dark for Florida???? Honestly.

???my best friend lives in Miami and carry a black croc prada most of the time...
but even south of spain where the weather is relatively warm people prefer bright colors...my H store has only fuchsias,BJs,potirons,vermillons.
i think it depends what do you feel for!

Another vote for Black...Brown is a color to me. Black is not. Black Box is timeless and the height of Hermes Chic. It's a no-brainer...it goes with EVERYTHING.

No one can blame you for having trouble with this one - I'm flip-flopping trying to get a handle on the perfect choice for you since you have the Black box Kelly already.

That would seem to call for Chocolate automatically, but it's not necessarily a given, since the 2 bags are so different. It all comes down to which one will go better with your wardrobe and shoes - looks-wise, I think they'd both be equally gorgeous. Given the variables of your other bags, I'm leaning toward Black.

And neither is to dark for Florida.......