Box Calf Birkin Monday

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Happy Monday everyone and hope the holiday was wonderful for those who celebrated!

My latest news is my SA is on a hunt for a 30 box calf birkin for me. If it is not found an order will be placed for one. So, I need your help.

I am leaning toward a neutral this go around...black or chocolate, or ?.

So, what do you think? If you own one, any advice? I know I have to get get past the scratches.

It's voting time and any thoughts/info are welcome.

I vote brown as well.. Its a classic color goes with everything and IMO less boring that black.. i only get black handbag for night use.

Goodluck kellybag, may u find ur dream bag soon :smile:

Chocolate, KB! In box it is just so so rich! Particularly with palladium hw.

(although in my heart, I prefer raisin box - it goes with everything, surprisingly, and looks positively majestic!)

Happy Monday everyone and hope the holiday was wonderful for those who celebrated!

My latest news is my SA is on a hunt for a 30 box calf birkin for me. If it is not found an order will be placed for one. So, I need your help.

I am leaning toward a neutral this go around...black or chocolate, or ?.

So, what do you think? If you own one, any advice? I know I have to get get past the scratches.

It's voting time and any thoughts/info are welcome.

I vote brown :nuts:

Black gets my vote. I actually BOUGHT a brown box birkin but returned it. If it had been black, I wouldn't have hesitated for a second.

But it ultimately comes down to which you like better, which you feel more comfortable with, and which looks better on you. When you try it on, it instantly becomes obvious what you should do.