Box Calf Birkin Monday

gracekelly

The Red Queen
O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
I would base this decision upon what you wear when you are going to wear the bag. Daytime colors or evening colors?

poohbearpooh

May 24, 2006
I vote chocolate!..wait..wait..black..tough choices!:crybaby: I love my Marron Fonce Box Birkin!! Final vote would have to be chocolate for me!!:P :upsidedown: :flowers:

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
This is killing me!!! Kind of funny...alot of votes for chocolate and as the day went on we moved to black.

HELP ME!!!

kitskats

bizzy making jools
O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
USA
Both are beautiful and it is a tough decision but I vote chocolate..to have a color to gaze at lovingly.:yes: In many lights. In many places. On many adventures large and small.

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
I vote.........LAVENDER BARENIA WITH BRUSHED STERLING DIAMOND ENCRUSTED HARDWARE and a VERT ANIS Fringy Dangly Charm.................................................what :shrugs:

:angel:

coco-nut

Addicted to H
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
If I had to pick a color for you, KB, it would be raisin.

But if it's between chocolate and black? Well you have that lovely black box Kelly already...until you move to Manhattan, I say go with the chocolate box.

princessfrog

so you Kelly?
Nov 22, 2006
I saw the box calf on Luxury-Zurich, both chocolate and black. I love the both, but chocolate is such a dark color that is beautiful and yummy, so I am voting for the chocolate!!!

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Oh, KB.....Gina has a Raisin Box Kelly!!!!! Where is that pic.....hold on....let me see if I can do something constructive here and find that thing......