BOWS EVERYWHERE except on my purse! Reveal!!!

Beriloffun

Aug 30, 2010
So I don't know if I'm going through a phase or what...everything I've been buying has bows on them. I'm justifying it by saying that it adds a little bit of girlyness to the black bags I've been buying lately! :graucho:

the POPPY BOW ENAMEL RING! I freaking LOVE it! so cute! Only downside is that the sizing is huge! So gotta exchange it tomorrow...luckily I'm at the parents house and they have like 5 coach store within 20 miles!

b7kt5f.jpg

So just like I have a purse problem...I have a shoe problem. I've never had flats until a couple of months ago because I have wide feet and always thought they looked ugly, but luckily I found some that fit!
o5sspv.jpg

adorable flats in patent black
2j6007.jpg

caper flats in pewter
2vsgaig.jpg

adorable flats in python!
I've been sooo into animal print! I'm just super worried that the scales will flake off...anyone have expeirence with these??

AND last but not least, the only thing that DOESN'T have a bow!!
2s0ebsn.jpg

all snuggley in her box

The first time I looked at the large sophia, I was kind of iffy about the "ears" because they were so rigid and I wanted them floppy...and thankfully, mine came preflopped!!!!:yahoo:
xpuj5s.jpg

vr79r6.jpg

I feel like she's HUGE on me...but I kinda like it! Thanks for looking! :smile:

The bow ring is adorable. I love it. Looks great on you. It is good to know
the sizing on it. The flats are adorable too. Did you get them at a Coach
Store? Congrats on the Sophia. Even though it is a large bag, i like the
way it looks on you. Enjoy!

Super cute flats! I adore all the little bows. Hopefully you can find the right size for your ring. :smile:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Sophia. I'm thinking of getting one myself, so let me know how much you enjoy her. Congratulations! :smile:

Super cute flats! I adore all the little bows. Hopefully you can find the right size for your ring. :smile:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Sophia. I'm thinking of getting one myself, so let me know how much you enjoy her. Congratulations! :smile:

It hit me that I actually really loved the bag when taking the modeling pics! Its nice to have a shoulder bag thats satchel shaped :smile:

Love the shoes, the bag is gorgeous and looks great on you! 5 Coach stores within 20 miles?! Lucky you! Mine are 2 hours or more away! Congrats on everything!