Bows and Bows

amusingten

O.G.
Nov 26, 2010
I am thinking of purchasing the Tiffany Bow earrings and the necklace. I know the earrings only come in one size- mini. However, the necklace comes in mini and a larger version.

If any of you have any modeling pics of either one of these items, could you please post some pictures- pretty please!

Id' like to get an idea of the sizing before I commit.

Thank you all in advance!

^ The Bow earrings are so cute!! I think it'll be my next Tiffany purchase!

OP - I haven't seen the larger size but my friend has the mini necklace and it's about the same size as the earrings (maybe a tad bigger but very similar in size)

I don't have any modeling picks, but I have the mini sterling silver bow and I love it. I wear it all the time! I think the small size is very practical to wear with anything.

Here is a pic of my bow necklace. It is the platinum and diamond version in the larger size. It is about 16", but my DBTY necklace was shortened to 14".

attachment.php

Reactions: Violet Bleu
I love my set of earrings and medium bow necklace. I have a petite frame and still class the medium bow necklace as my more delicate necklace it still looks cute and the mini bow would get lost even on a small frame... But that just my pinion. I LOVE my set and always wear them together.