"bOwE" wanted to model this for you..

1. Meet "Bowe"!! << Isnt he cute? :love:
    my dream is to own a big fat cat.. and a dog that looks like "Bowe"!
    Bowe insisted on modeling my new Signature Tie Dye Pouch for you:flowers:

mmm.. but Pouch.. wanted a solo pic!! So i took one for her!!

i am really happy i got it.. its s:huh::huh::huh::huh: cute for summer! and roomy enough for my things.. ofcourse for going out.. but not for work :Push:

i must say its real color is like the last pic from coach's site. Cuase i am the worst photographer on planet earth ever! :oh:

Hope u like it :shame:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

dog_coach1.jpg new_coach.jpg coach_pouch.jpg
  2. Cute!

3. Awe!

4. What a cutie! And the bear's not bad either!

5. Love the bear! he's too cute!! Oh yea, Love the purse too hehe ;)

6. lol! OMG thats the cutest picture ever! And great purse! Thank you for posting, he is quite the model :heart:3

7. too cute!!

8. AWWW cute!

9. awww thanks all for ur sweet sweet comments!! :love: :shame:
    seems bOwE did a great job..i've always knew he had something for style! :cool: it just had to be explored and brought out to the surface! :P

now i dont know what exactly u think is cute.. the dog or the pouch! :rolleyes:
    i'll take it as both ;)

10. Great pics, great doggie, great pouch! They look good together. :P

11. I love that purse, i got the wristlet of that haha but I was tempted to get that one too lols (: nice choice!!

12. OMG! Your bOwE is adorable :heart: & the bag is awesome!!!

13. Aww.. so cute ! I love the doggie, and gorgeous new bag. :biggrin:

14. awwwwww sweeeeet sweeeeet comments!! from the sweeEeEetest PF members ever :heart: :love:
    bOwE is so :shame: looool

thank you all again..:flowers: :flowers:

oh.. the wristlet!! i was looking for that!! :yes: but its gone here already..!! well there is the other brown one.. and i held it.. it is really too small for me :noworry: but s:huh::huh::huh: cute!! i hope your enjoying yours dear.. plz do post pics!! we'd love to see it :love:

15. Looks like you will be going back for another pouch, because I don't think bOwE should give it back! Looks great on him, very stylish : ) Looks very cute, congrats! Wear it in the best of health : )

I wish you well,

Bridget

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice