Bow vs turnlock?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
    I walked into the Miu Miu boutique will intent to purchase the Bow in argilla but since they were sold out, I browsed around the store and my eyes (and hands) fell onto the Deerskin Turnlock in stone..OMG. This beauty felt like butter!

Now I can't decide...the Bow is very pretty, feminine, matches most of my going out wardrobe, and structured enough to have a shape but relaxed enough so it's not stiff. The only con I can think of is that it may look too "youthful" (I'm only 25 so I'm young myself but my concern is having an overly girly girl bag that I might get sick of in a year or two). The DT is beautifully crafted and sophisticated looking and matches my work attire. The only con for it would be perhaps it looks dull in comparison to most other Miu Miu bags and therE are MJ, Proenza, and Mulberry bags that looks verrrry similar.

Which one should I drop my hard-earned cash on??

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=miu+miu+deerskin+turnlock&FORM=BIFD#focal=aa5e2dcf396361ec1d9480f81ca16348&furl=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.bergdorfgoodman.com%2Fproducts%2Fmt%2FBGV0K86_mt.jpg

(can't find a good Argilla Bow pic but I'm assuming most of u girls already know how the beauty looks like :P)

TIA ;)

2. I much prefer the bow!
    When it comes to the turnlock, I'd rather pay for a PS1 or an Alexa.

If you love the DT though and think it fits your lifestyle more, then I'd say get that. :smile:

3. I have a turn lock in nappa cloquet and I really love it. However I'd go for the bow as tis classic miu miu and timeless

4. Prefer the bow too.

5. Drop it to the bow ... hehe

6. Bow.. I think the turnlock is a little bit too big on this bag.

7. I agree with butterfly36029 (and all the others)- I think it´s more fun to have a classic MM item as the bow, if you don´t really really want this specific item insted and are not intrested in the bow and so on...

Don´t think the bow is girly (in a negative way) at all! It would be just as cute and classy on an old lady as on a 15 year old I think:P It´s the perfect everyday bag!

8. another vote for the bow!! you won't regret it :tup:

9. Bow!!! :love: