Bow satchel..made in Turkey or Italy?

fee512

Jan 31, 2008
Hi!
I recently purchased my alluminio bow satchel a few weeks ago, but i was just wondering if theres any quality differences with where the bag was made? Mine says its Made in Italy, but i heard some were Made in Turkey...

I've only used my bow satchel once because of weather conditions in the UK! (its always wet, windy and gloomy) makes me worried about taking her out!

Also, would doubling the long shoulder straps damage the straps?? because I tend to wear it by the shoulder in cold weathers wearing a coat....

thanks girls!;)

Hi,
I never heard that miu miu bags are made in turkey -all my miu miu things are made in Italy. So with Made in Italy you´re on the safe side :yes: About doubling the straps I can say nothing, cause I´ve never seen a bow bag in real.

Hi,
I never heard that miu miu bags are made in turkey -all my miu miu things are made in Italy. So with Made in Italy you´re on the safe side :yes: About doubling the straps I can say nothing, cause I´ve never seen a bow bag in real.

Actually, most of the new Miu Miu are made in Turkey. That includes the coffers, bow satchels, and new harlequins. My wallets and smaller accessories are made in Italy though.

I've only seen one bow that was made in Italy.

I did double the strap of my bow but didn't like the look. But yeah, the strap does hold up well after it's double.

Actually, most of the new Miu Miu are made in Turkey. That includes the coffers, bow satchels, and new harlequins. My wallets and smaller accessories are made in Italy though.

I've only seen one bow that was made in Italy.

I did double the strap of my bow but didn't like the look. But yeah, the strap does hold up well after it's double.

Hi linpaddy, thanks for the reply, I have heard most of the new miu miu bags are made in Turkey too, but i wonder if that has anything to do with quality issues!

My black/small bowl is made in Turkey too... I got it from HK's MiuMiu shop last year. The sales showed me how to double straps on the bag when I bought it... I love to use it that way because I'm tiny! lol