Bow Help

snforstuff

Nov 20, 2006
I am totally new to Miu Miu... a virgin actually. However, I think I have fallen in love with the bow satchel. Can anyone clarify the colors for me... I am a little confused with all the names. :shrugs: Also, they seem to be sold out everywhere... which are the ones that would be most easy to find NOW? :yes: Thanks in advance!

I can help you with what your looking for :yes:

I've had alot of experience with the MIU MIU Bow so I'll attach pictures of each colors that the bow comes in. Each post will be a different color. Hope this helps you decide!

One of the most popular color that many of us tPFers own is the

ALLUMINIO!

Picture675.jpg

MiuMiuBow34.jpg

Alluminio18.jpg

Alluminio.jpg

Alluminio1.jpg

Hope some of you tPFer gals don't mind I used your pictures if I do happen to post it here. I save all pictures of the MIU MIU bow :upsidedown:

This color is known for it's STRONG leather that doesn't have problems and issues with crackings and leather sealant rips..

BLACK!
BLACK9.jpg

BLACK11.jpg

BLACK8.jpg

BLACK6.jpg

BLACK5.jpg

Hope some of you tPFer gals don't mind I used your pictures if I do happen to post it here. I save all pictures of the MIU MIU bow :upsidedown:

This color is really pretty. It's like a dusty pale pink, it's beautiful...

MUGHETTO!

MUGHETTOPINK.jpg

MUGHETTO3.jpg

MUGHETTO5.jpg

MUGHETTO2.jpg

Plain but gorgeous still..

WHITE!

MiuMiu1.jpg

Bowsatchel001MediumWebview.jpg

IMG_5915-1.jpg

1MIumiu.jpg

MUI-MU510-2T.jpg

img10444600927.jpg

0404368970256_275x275.jpg

Here we have the brown and tan-ish colors...

SCAMOSCIATO (suede material)
&
SUGHERO (leather)
&
COGNAC (saddle brown)

MiumiuScamosciatoOldSatchel.jpg

image1xl.jpg

AAAAAgy_SvgAAAAAAFHCHQ.jpg

bowsatchel001.jpg

0404352331131_CSUGERO_275x275.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And this would be like a darker shade of the ALLUMINIO...

FUMO!

miu2Bmiu-2Bnudo.jpg

miumiuVitLuxSatchel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And these other bows that I do not know the bow so they will be...

ETC!

PG_210065198_FS.jpg

Picture377.jpg

PG_210065168_FS.jpg

*That last picture is actually a size LARGE bow, all the other pictures are of the MEDIUM bow. The bow also comes in a SMALL but then it's REALLY REALLY RARE to find now a days. I only know 1 tPFer gal who owns a SMALL bow.

It's easy to find the bow in MUGHETTO, ALLUMINIO, and BLACK. Maybe SUGHERO and white but most of these colors MAY BE IN STOCK with Saks. You should call them and ask which stores carries them. The SCASMOCIATO suede bow is rare too. Goodluck and if you need anything, feel free to post back here or PM me :flowers:

annaversary you are awesome!!! even though i already know the colora, i haven't seen some of these pics before and since the search isn't working, this is really helpful!!

btw i am leaning towards alluminio now! :lol:

Also to clarify, there are 2 shades of white.

One is Cera (cream white) in a thick matte calf leather.

The other color is Talco (off-white) in a thinner calf leather. I find the leather a little more shiny compared to the matte version. The leathers on these two colors are different so be sure to verify what you are getting.

There's also a pale blue version.

The colors cognac, fumo, cera, and the suede version are sold out.

Haha. tulip618 & clearbright you gals are welcome. I'm just a MIU MIU BOW SATCHEL psycho obsessed freak! If I had the $, I'd literally get myself a BOW COLLECTION and admire them as my most precious handbag. I really love the bow so much:heart:

linpaddy thanks for verifying that there are 2 types of WHITE. I also knew one was more calf leather looking and shinier than the other. I learned something new :flowers: Thanks!

Btw, how are your bows doing linpaddy? Have you taken them out for a stroll yet :P