Bow bag with bunny ears - need advice

luvprada

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
OK I'm hooked now. Saw the smaller size in the buttery color and dark brown yesterday and the larger in black. The price difference is only $100 which is interesting since the size is so very much smaller and the large one had gold hardware.

The small buttery one had a larger opening then the brown small one. SA told me they are all different - just how they come in.

Ok so most everything I have is black as I wear lots of black, white, red, fushia and other jewel tone type colors. I don't have any brown as brown clothing makes me look washed out.

I tried on the small buttery one and it was TDF it was so adorable on. But what does that color go with? Is it a color to wear in the winter time?

Is this collection part of the fall collection? TIA for all your help!

pursegrl

O.G.
Apr 24, 2008
Texas
I could be wrong, but I believe these bags were from spring, not fall. I saw the buttery color one you are referring to at Saks and it is really nice. I've never seen the dark brown one IRL, which is probably a good thing :P. I have the smaller one, but wish it was larger, so I'd go for the large one for sure (esp if you like bigger bags). Mine is black with gold hardware. As for the color, the buttery one looks more spring/summer to me than fall/winter, but I'm sure you could pull it off year round if you wanted.
Isn't the leather TDF?!?!?

luvprada

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
Yes the leather is what caught my eye to begin with. Ummm decisions, decisions. Just bought my first Gucci bag. Wasn't planning on it by an SA showed it to me and it was a steal on sale. If I get this I will be in the dog house. Oh well we do have an extra large one out back :smile:

Thanks for weighing in on this.