Boutique sale Autumn 2011...what will you get?

doreenjoy

zzz
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
Is anyone else planning to buy something at the upcoming sale? I always lust after the shoes, but end up coming home with bags and scarves. I haven't decided what I'd like to get yet.

I'm going to check out the Cassia pumps. I have difficult fitting feet which is why I prefer handbags and can wear the same two pairs of shoes. (Very narrow heels and regular/wide size foot/toe area). I think I had tried on the Cassia in Bloomingdales and was worried that the toe box might be too tight and declined buying them. Will try them on again. I always go shoe shopping at the end of the day when my feet have "had it!"

I went to the preferred client sale today and bought an oxblood calf clutch and a chiffon oblong scarf. I love Ferragamo's scarves! They have such a wonderful soft drape.

I went to the preferred client sale today and bought an oxblood calf clutch and a chiffon oblong scarf. I love Ferragamo's scarves! They have such a wonderful soft drape.

Here are a few pics of the clutch (courtesy of Ferragamo.com)

Attachments

• f-clutch-oxblood1.jpg
    f-clutch-oxblood1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 447
  • f-clutch-oxblood2.jpg
    f-clutch-oxblood2.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 453
  • f-clutch-oxblood-inside.jpg
    f-clutch-oxblood-inside.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 452
I got some varinas! I wanted the ones with the white check pattern and black bow too but they sold out online and at the boutique =(
41a471f5.jpg