Boutique sale Autumn 2011...what will you get?

Here are a few pics of the clutch (courtesy of Ferragamo.com)

Gorgeous!

How much do things go on sale at the boutique? What time of year? More than once? I adore the Ava in oxblood patent, and it went down to 5-600 last year online, but I couldn't get it, of course, with my situation. Thinking I want to save for one lovely piece this year...classic black bag or probably cave for something in oxblood, which looks more purple to me.

Gorgeous!

How much do things go on sale at the boutique? What time of year? More than once? I adore the Ava in oxblood patent, and it went down to 5-600 last year online, but I couldn't get it, of course, with my situation. Thinking I want to save for one lovely piece this year...classic black bag or probably cave for something in oxblood, which looks more purple to me.

the discount's only 35% but they have more selections than the dept stores. I don't think they do a 2nd cut cuz I checked last week and it was still at 35.

The oxblood color is kinda more bordeaux red. I was able to snag the last small shoulder bag with the gold chain in that color and I love it.

I would think the sale is also twice a year but this is my first time buying a Ferragamo so hopefully someone else can clarify.