Boutique return to outlet?

Yes, you can return it to the boutique or an outlet. And, if you have an item that you purchased at an outlet, you can return it to a boutique, but for store credit only. Hope that helps.

Yes, you can return it to the boutique or an outlet. And, if you have an item that you purchased at an outlet, you can return it to a boutique, but for store credit only. Hope that helps.
That's great, thanks for the info. I don't really want to ask where they got it, so just thought since I am going back to the outlet this coming weekend to pick up an item on hold, I would try to do an exchange for it instead.

I can't find my receipt for a bag I bought at the boutique. It is a current style still but I found a bag at the outlet I would so much rather have. Can I exchange the boutique bag at the outlet w/out my receipt? Thanks!

IMO, I'd return it to the boutique purchased at. I returned a bag not too long ago w/out receipt and they were able to locate the original purchase information to ensure that I got the proper amount refunded.
Otherwise, as Paula mentioned, your liable to get less than what you paid ie. the current selling price at the outlet.

If it's a very current style I wouldn't worry too much about it. If it's something that possibly is at the outlet you may loose out. If there's no chance the bag is at the outlet yet you could take it in and see what their response is.

DId you use a credit card to buy it? Maybe Coach can track your purchase that way??? I know Target stores can do this as ive had to do it before. Just a thought. Id call first and ask Boutique MGR as sometimes SA do not know enough.