"Boutique" Question

Hi,
It was a Sabrina made of Ostrich! (I believe) for $6,000! I wanted that bag!! She was a beautiful Wine color!!! I found her on the Coach site a few years back and copied off a picture!!! I stare at it every once in a great while!! Wsihing I could have bought her!! IRL - I have seen a Patent Ivory Julianne for $1000 and a Spectator Julianne in both the Green and Parchment and the Pink and Navy - both were $1000!
(All of the Juliannes I did see at my outlet for a great price! )

Lynne :biggrin:

i bet that was it....it looked brownish in the photo and it was GORGEOUS! but i did get my tacori ring today so i have to stop looking at purses now. no more obsessing. :banned: for good. will have to live through everyone on here from now on.

there are no difference between one full price delete from another full price but there WAS a twenty thousand dollar bag during the 2006-2007 legacy collection if someone can guess..its one of my top five bags.

when a bag goes 'off the floor' it usually is a) sent to the outlet b) consolidated into the flagship stores or b) sent to jax to hold. this has nothing to do with the price or exclusivity of the bag..but how well it has sold, whether it is a collection that is 'not suppose to go to the outlet', etc etc

are you talking about those aligator satchelss with the belt buckle pocket on the front. I miss those snake skin mirandas well the regular leather ones also. 06 was when coach was going towards high end. that was a great year for coach but after that i totally tuned out. been forever since i posted. i honestly do not reconize coach now i actually picked up that large croc tote with teh belt bucke on front. it was avery nice bag. teh store on bleecker was nice they had the mink coats and such in there . those were the days

Last edited: