boutique/outlet.. ID case?

1. I'm looking for something with a window for license, ID & emergency card.. but NOT a wallet. can anyone suggest anything under say 100?

2. Dooney makes a metro card case that I use it fits my id in a window and my debit card behind and one other card in the slot in the back. I would love to replace it with a different brand but I can't find one. so go take a look and see what you find. they have a plain one in different colors under the search of qt17 and it's only 35.00. I have had mine for about 1.5 years.

3. Coach Outlet sells a hanging ID holder. I have one for my work ID.

4. if you don't mind carrying a men's wallet. i believe they have what you're looking for exactly. a wallet that opens up, and one side is for the ID, the other side has two or three slots, i forget, for cards and such and they should be under 100$.

5. ID Landyard $68
    [​IMG]
    At coach.com

6. Theres also a card case. $78
    I have 3 card cases, they are the best not as expensive as a wallet and they fit better for smaller bags.
    [​IMG]

7. I didn't realize there were so many options!! What colors do they have for the ID with the leash?
    and those passcases! :love:

Whats the buffalo leather like? and the legacy leather one.. and the vachetta one...

8. I have a plain card case from the outlet that when you open it up has just two clear windows inside...was like $30 I think...usually they have them in lots of colors...

9. I love the Coach card cases when I want to carry a small bag w/o giving up any of my various cards (credit, insurance, etc) They hold a LOT of cards and still have the nice ID window in the flap for a driver's license or other ID card. They also fit very nicely in many handbag front pockets, such as the Coach Legacy Leather Shoulder Bag, or the Rafe for Target bags.

10. I would love to get the passcase, maybe by january if I could, but since I'm buying so much maybe I should go with the lanyard one?

11. juicy has a cute one for 35 bucks... I remember seeing it in Saks or niemans...

12. ^^thanks jadore! do you think they have it on their site?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice