Boutique bag at outlet price reveal

zeeni26

Jan 23, 2014
So I'm new to this forum usually I am in some of the other forums but I rediscovered my love for coach today while I was at the outlets with my mom I found such a beautiful small phone in scarlet and the best part she was only $147 such a steal my mom and I love a bargin they only had two pieces and I had to get her because they had 50% of regular price item and a ten percent off the entire purchase ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393285527.436444.jpg

So I'm new to this forum usually I am in some of the other forums but I rediscovered my love for coach today while I was at the outlets with my mom I found such a beautiful small phone in scarlet and the best part she was only $147 such a steal my mom and I love a bargin they only had two pieces and I had to get her because they had 50% of regular price item and a ten percent off the entire purchase View attachment 2518324

Beautiful bag, congratulations! There is nothing better than finding gorgeous boutique bag at outlet prices! :biggrin:

Since you are new to the forum here is some info about the different grades of products sold at the outlets that may help you score another great bargain in the future!
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-re...-grades-and-markings-738785.html#post21347865

Beautiful bag...Phoebe is one of my favorite styles. Outlet pricing is generally 50% off retail, and sometimes the do fun things with an extra 10% or 15%...always check the clearance area, too, because usually it's 65% or 70% off the lowest marked price. There are some great deals to be had!

So I'm new to this forum usually I am in some of the other forums but I rediscovered my love for coach today while I was at the outlets with my mom I found such a beautiful small phone in scarlet and the best part she was only $147 such a steal my mom and I love a bargin they only had two pieces and I had to get her because they had 50% of regular price item and a ten percent off the entire purchase View attachment 2518324

Congrats on a beautiful bag! I had this on hold & would have gotten it if I didn't already have cranberry phoebe.
Btw, there are some lovely members on this forum! :smile: