Bourbon Sienna for $375 on bluefly!

I so much love the bourbon color! I have the Ada and the Frankie in bourbon. I have the Jillian in sand which is okay but would love to have a bourbon one. Anyone that has a Jessie, I would like to know your thoughts on it. Do you love it?

Also, this is going to sound so anal retentive, but does it drive anyone else crazy that the straps on the Frankie and Sienna curl up at the ends? I just can't stand it and find myself smoothing them down on my Frankie all the time.

I so much love the bourbon color! I have the Ada and the Frankie in bourbon. I have the Jillian in sand which is okay but would love to have a bourbon one. Anyone that has a Jessie, I would like to know your thoughts on it. Do you love it?

Also, this is going to sound so anal retentive, but does it drive anyone else crazy that the straps on the Frankie and Sienna curl up at the ends? I just can't stand it and find myself smoothing them down on my Frankie all the time.

YES! I find myself tucking the ends of the sienna straps backwards under the piece of leather that holds the strap down. Did I explain that right? LOL!

YES! I find myself tucking the ends of the sienna straps backwards under the piece of leather that holds the strap down. Did I explain that right? LOL!

I put rubber bands around the straps when I am at home. (Of course, I remove them when I take the bag to work or out somewhere in public) I keep thinking I am somehow "training" them to lay flat. :lol::lol: