Boulogne´s zipper- normal?

I used to own a MC Boulogne and my zipper looked like this after a while, too! I also had a Silver Miroir (now sold) which the zipper did this after sitting in my closet for a few months (I never used it )..I guess it just happens??? :shrugs:

Thanks!

Maybe it´s because there isnt´t much stiffeners inside the bag? I don´t know...:wtf:

^^ It's funny you mentioned this because I was wondering if it was because I didn't have enough stuffing in my bag during storage as well!:confused1: I'm curious to see what other tpfer's thoughts are on this:yes:

I had an mc boulogne and the zipper was like that, I tried everything to get it back to normal with no luck so I ended up selling it and just getting a different style.....

This is what mine looked like when it was stuffed full, it helped but as soon as I took the stuffing out it went back to looking like the one Goldfish2 has......
111_0596-1.jpg

I have MC Boulogne and I think it's normal. I checked eBay and found the similiar thing happened to all of preloved Boulogne. I guess it's due to too heavy stuffs I put inside :P

I think the zippers on the Boulogne style do all kinds of weird things like this. Mine was poking upward like MCAddict's but it went all the way across and I had tried storing it both full and empty. Neither way helped.

Thank you girls!

It does look a little bit better when it isn´t empty. But whan I have normal stuff inside (keys, phone and wallet) inside it won´t look as good.

I´m sad... I bougt this bag lightly used and this was a bonus suprise for me.:tdown: I really :heart: like the model and size it´s perfect to daily use.

I have tried to carefully strech it and I have a towelinside the bag while it isn´t in use but haven´t got actual help yet.