Boulogne...mono or multi

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
Hi ladies and gents!

I am interested in the boulogne. I know this isn't a popular bag here, but I was wondering for those of you who have or do own it, what can you fit in it? Why did you get rid of it, if you did? What are your thoughts on the Multi version? What are the thoughts on Multi in general?

I couldn't find anything on this, so I figured I would start a thread.

Thank you SOO much for your help! :biggrin:

I have it in mono. I love it..it was my first LV bag bought some 10 yrs ago. It holds a lot:
zippy wallet
keys
wipes case (my kids)
2 small water bottles (again for my kids)
some snacks
iphone
sunglass case

I have been looking at the mono as well..I really love this bag!

I have it in mono. I love it..it was my first LV bag bought some 10 yrs ago. It holds a lot:
zippy wallet
keys
wipes case (my kids)
2 small water bottles (again for my kids)
some snacks
iphone
sunglass case

I have been looking at the mono as well..I really love this bag!

Wow! That IS alot! Do you mean you are looking at the multi also?

Thank you for your reply!

yes, I meant multi..I think its a great bag and the price for the pre loved multi is great....IMO the multi speedy are too expensive even used.

good luck with your decision

I completely agree. I am still trying to feel out my love for multi...I think its a good less expensive bag to do that...

Thanks so much wndrWoman! Looks beautiful, perfect patina! Why don't you use her anymore?

You know that is a really good question! I don't have an answer. I guess once I got the Bat Hor and the Trevi the Boulogne just kinda had to take a back seat. I really honestly don't know why she doesn't get the love she really should. Its a great bag. I can fit more junk into the Bat Hor though and maybe thats why?? I don't know. The thing is the strap fits perfectly on my shoulder where sometimes the Bat Hor I have a hard time keeping both straps on the shoulder! I may need to break her out of the dust cover because you just made me realize she needs the love too!! THank you and good luck with your decision!!!

You know that is a really good question! I don't have an answer. I guess once I got the Bat Hor and the Trevi the Boulogne just kinda had to take a back seat. I really honestly don't know why she doesn't get the love she really should. Its a great bag. I can fit more junk into the Bat Hor though and maybe thats why?? I don't know. The thing is the strap fits perfectly on my shoulder where sometimes the Bat Hor I have a hard time keeping both straps on the shoulder! I may need to break her out of the dust cover because you just made me realize she needs the love too!! THank you and good luck with your decision!!!

Thanks so much! I hope you enjoy using her :smile:

I would get the multicolour. Just b/c MC isn't seen as much as before so it's eye candy when I see somebody with a mc bag. Then again the mono is classic. Very difficult decision.... :thinking: