bouler?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hi can someone please tell me wat the sizes are? and any pics of you holding it and whether it can fit on your shoulder as well? and any other information i should know about it.... thanks! photo was taken from eBay.

6f_1.jpg
  2. hi....this bag comes in two sizes... one is really really big. theres a pic of jessica alba wearing one. the smaller size is adorable..... so be sure u get the dimensions of the bag beforehand. I believe the smaller size to be about thirteen inches long

3. thanks d&grockstar! yeah cos theres some on eBay that im looking at and the dimensions are 15 inches across, so i want anyone that knows to tell me the dimensions or post any pics. i dont want the size jessica alba has, thats too big for me.

4. Here you can see some pics of the smallest size:flowers:

Paddy 002.jpg Paddy 003.jpg Paddy 004.jpg Paddy 005.jpg Paddy 001.jpg
  5. thanks a lot l_b.... i wanted fotos to see if you can wear it on the shoulder and u can! do u think its wider than the medium sized paddington or the dimensions are similar? btw i love the colour!

6. l_b I love your bag! :love:

7. Is higher than the medium size paddington..
    I will post a size comparison pic later:flowers:

8. thanks l_b, my bf bought me the baby paddington and i actually prefer the medium sized paddington... but i dont wanna buy another paddington so thought the bouler would b a better idea... cant wait to see the comparison

9. I think they are the same size... the big one is really really really really big... like luggage

10. Here is a size comparison pic ( small bouler in mousse, Laof tan, Dark grey paddy , Edith and my Pinscher named Milly:flowers: )

Mariolu 008.jpg
  11. hey d&g rockstar, jessica albas is the small one? i thought it was the big one until i saw ashlee simpsons and i think ashlees is the big one... i think its the small im after...

thanks l_b for posting the pics, it looks roughly the same size as the medium paddy which is good... ill go for the small one! thanks again!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice