bought this to pop inside my oak Ledbury!!

1. thrilled to find this - I know it's meant for an organiser but I have the pocketbook size so won't fit- I will pop it into my oak Ledbury when going to the shops!
    mulberrycalc.JPG

anthrosphere likes this.
  2. Lol I threw some of these away

3. aww- what a shame - just shows there's always someone who may want what you no longer need! :smile:

4. other Mulberry contents in my oak Ledbury
    ledburyencl.JPG

Daffydil likes this.
  5. Cute - I have a lovely Ledbury too it’s one of my favourites

Twinkletote likes this.
  6. some of you may have spotted my little pocketbook agenda in pic above -any of you still use your planner / organiser or have you switched to using a phone instead to do that? My 2019 inserts plopped through the door this week and I found myself wondering how many others still like using paper-format? (I deliberately have an old-style phone that is only for calls and texts so no internet or apps on there!) :smile:

elvisfan4life likes this.
  7. I have the same pocket book as.you

Twinkletote likes this.
  8. Love it. Can you tell me where you bought it? I would love to have these when going out too, it would have been so handy.

Twinkletote likes this.
  9. yes it's a lovely size for popping in your bag :smile:, they usually have a few on ebay but you'd obviously need to be careful about it being genuine and check condition carefully, especially ensuring the rings are still nice and tight- you can still get the inserts on Mulberry website- I got mine early to make sure!! :biggrin: