bought this to pop inside my oak Ledbury!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. thrilled to find this - I know it's meant for an organiser but I have the pocketbook size so won't fit- I will pop it into my oak Ledbury when going to the shops!
    mulberrycalc.JPG

anthrosphere likes this.
  2. Lol I threw some of these away

3. aww- what a shame - just shows there's always someone who may want what you no longer need! :smile:

4. other Mulberry contents in my oak Ledbury
    ledburyencl.JPG

Daffydil likes this.
  5. Cute - I have a lovely Ledbury too it’s one of my favourites

Twinkletote likes this.
  6. some of you may have spotted my little pocketbook agenda in pic above -any of you still use your planner / organiser or have you switched to using a phone instead to do that? My 2019 inserts plopped through the door this week and I found myself wondering how many others still like using paper-format? (I deliberately have an old-style phone that is only for calls and texts so no internet or apps on there!) :smile:

elvisfan4life likes this.
  7. I have the same pocket book as.you

Twinkletote likes this.
  8. Love it. Can you tell me where you bought it? I would love to have these when going out too, it would have been so handy.

Twinkletote likes this.
  9. yes it's a lovely size for popping in your bag :smile:, they usually have a few on ebay but you'd obviously need to be careful about it being genuine and check condition carefully, especially ensuring the rings are still nice and tight- you can still get the inserts on Mulberry website- I got mine early to make sure!! :biggrin: