Bought the silver blue small Faye backpack, will I love it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’ve never seen any Faye’s in person, just pics! So since I found the backpack at a good price, I bought it! Now I’m wondering will I like it? Anyone with the small want to way in on their bag? Pics, any thoughts! Thanks!

2. IMG_0003.JPG
    Isn’t it just soo cute! I love it!

MooMooVT likes this.
  3. IMG_0003.JPG

4. Such a nice color, so pretty!!

I just ordered one earlier this week too! A mini back pack in motty grey - wondering if it’ll be too small but we will see!

5. Congrats! I find the small to be perfect! But, if you are not carrying a great deal the mini should be awesome! The mini is cute as a bug!

6. I love mine! It’s been my main carry since I bought it a few months ago. Congratulations.

7. I have the small size and love it! Holds everything I typically carry, and I like that I can switch to carry between shoulder and backpack.

I love the idea of getting a mini for days when I want to carry fewer things - great night out bag!

8. Hi Chloe Faye backpack lovers! How is everyone liking their small backpacks? Still in love? How does it sit when worn crossbody? I’ve seen a few YouTube videos were people have complained that it pulls away from the body & is not comfortable. Curious on your thoughts.

I just bought a small black from Nordstrom as they are on sale for 33% off. I’ve always wanted one, just hadn’t pulled the trigger until today. Fingers crossed that it works for me .

9. I meant worn as a backpack ...not crossbody ‍♀️...sorry for the confusion

10. It does pull some from the body on the top when worn as a backback, but I shortened the length of the straps and that helped. But it is not uncomfortable or bothersome to me. I can see how some people may not like it if they are looking for something that sits more flush against the back.

I 100% love the bag and do not regret the purchase at all (I also got it for a steal from Nordstrom several months ago).

amstevens714 and dorinda80 like this.
  11. Thank you so much for your reply! I'll shorten the straps when wearing as a backpack. I did notice many of the YouTubers did not do this. I'm excited to get mine...it arrives Tuesday :smile:

12. I liked mine, or so I thought! Sold the small backpack, then she was returned to me because in a word buyer was crazy! Now she’s home to stay! I like her she’s really quite handy! I think I could love the large size, if I ever find a deal on one! I have the Faye Day, too! I think I’m sold on the Faye’s!

13. I lied! Sent this back to original owner, had structural problems! Glad it’s gone! Got a faye Day to replace it!

14. I love my Small Tan Faye Backpack! As others have mentioned - it holds a lot (for me) and is great as a backpack, shoulder, or crossbody. How are you enjoying yours so far? I love the Silver Blue OP acquired!