Bought the silver blue small Faye backpack, will I love it?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’ve never seen any Faye’s in person, just pics! So since I found the backpack at a good price, I bought it! Now I’m wondering will I like it? Anyone with the small want to way in on their bag? Pics, any thoughts! Thanks!

2. IMG_0003.JPG
    Isn’t it just soo cute! I love it!

3. IMG_0003.JPG

4. Such a nice color, so pretty!!

I just ordered one earlier this week too! A mini back pack in motty grey - wondering if it’ll be too small but we will see!

5. Congrats! I find the small to be perfect! But, if you are not carrying a great deal the mini should be awesome! The mini is cute as a bug!

6. I love mine! It’s been my main carry since I bought it a few months ago. Congratulations.

7. I have the small size and love it! Holds everything I typically carry, and I like that I can switch to carry between shoulder and backpack.

I love the idea of getting a mini for days when I want to carry fewer things - great night out bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice