Bought the same pair of jeans twice - need to share with people who understand!

Yes, I definately understand. I do this all the time with my jeans. If I find a pair I love I have to buy more pairs of it. Every girl needs a backup pair.

I totally understand. They are discontinued anyway. Get as many pairs as you can.

Yes I so agree with this! Especially if they are discontinued I would buy as many pairs as I could.

Totally understand you there! When I REALLY like something, not only will I buy it in every colour that suits me, but I have been known to buy the same thing two or three times so I can wear it when another one is in the wash/dry cleaners... This doesn't happen very often though! :P

i love this forum! i have 2 pairs of the same exact sevens just because i love the fit and wash.

its so cute how everyone supports each other even when all other people think we are shopaholics!

i hear ya sister! Our DH will never understand our obession with jeans! I just bought my very first pair of R&R yest and I am already thinking getting another pair soon cos they were so high in demand.

i completely understand too! DH& myself both like to have extras of our favourite items ;P ... in case the original gets washed, damaged or discontinued.