Bought the purse came home hubby said...ewww. The rest is History!

happypug

Blessed...Psalm 139:13
Mar 2, 2006
Hubby said ewwwwwwww that is so "blah" :P . So we went back to Burberry and got a bag for me and one for my Momma :nuts: !!! She'll be so happy. Last time I went and bought a bag she really wanted one but said she can't spend that much on a bag.
So here they are...this is what went back but in brown straw with no checks:
pBUR-2335228v175n.jpg

This is what I got for my Momma (my moms looks bright and vibrant like mine...this pic is just not that great) I can't wait to surprise her with it!!! She is coming over for lunch tomorrow...woohoo!!!! :biggrin: :
pBUR-2335259v175n.jpg

And this is what we ended up for with me :love: :

NMV6684_mp.jpg

I've got my eyes on my next bag already!!!! :nuts: :love: Looky looky...
pBUR-2559610dt.jpg

I like the ones you ended up with. What a nice daughter, getting one for your mom!

By the way, since your user name is happypug, I thought I'd ask if you have a pug. I've got a pug puppy that is about four months old.

They're terrific! I really like yours, and think it's adorable that you bought your mom a matching bag. She'll be so happy, and think of her wonderful daughter everytime she uses it.:biggrin:

Love your bag. Congratz and your hubby has good taste. hehe You guys are so lucky. I can never just go and buy my mom a bag. She's too picky. It has be a certain size, shape, and color.

Isn't that funny about our guys... mine just told me the LV perforated pochette I got was "eh", and didn't do anything for me. I returned it and ordered the MJ Stam in blush patent. :smile: