Bought the purse came home hubby said...ewww. The rest is History!

1. Hubby said ewwwwwwww that is so "blah" :P . So we went back to Burberry and got a bag for me and one for my Momma :nuts: !!! She'll be so happy. Last time I went and bought a bag she really wanted one but said she can't spend that much on a bag.
    So here they are...this is what went back but in brown straw with no checks:
    [​IMG]

This is what I got for my Momma (my moms looks bright and vibrant like mine...this pic is just not that great) I can't wait to surprise her with it!!! She is coming over for lunch tomorrow...woohoo!!!! :biggrin: :
    [​IMG]
    And this is what we ended up for with me :love: :

[​IMG]

I've got my eyes on my next bag already!!!! :nuts: :love: Looky looky...
    [​IMG]

2. Nice choices! Congrats!

3. Cute, glad both you and your hubby are happy now :biggrin:

4. Thank you ladies...Have a great night!!!

5. Love those! Great choices!

6. I like the ones you ended up with. What a nice daughter, getting one for your mom!

By the way, since your user name is happypug, I thought I'd ask if you have a pug. I've got a pug puppy that is about four months old.

7. Buying bags for your mother is great isnt it!! :::love::::my mommy!! :smile:
    I bought my mom a Bloise LV and I was so happy I could treat her.
    Selena

8. They're terrific! I really like yours, and think it's adorable that you bought your mom a matching bag. She'll be so happy, and think of her wonderful daughter everytime she uses it.:biggrin:

9. great selections. enjoy. your mom will be so happy and proud that you thought of her.

10. Matching bags is really fun! And I really like the one you've picked out next.

11. Love your bag. Congratz and your hubby has good taste. hehe You guys are so lucky. I can never just go and buy my mom a bag. She's too picky. It has be a certain size, shape, and color.

12. Your tote is nice! :love: All great choices :biggrin:

13. Isn't that funny about our guys... mine just told me the LV perforated pochette I got was "eh", and didn't do anything for me. I returned it and ordered the MJ Stam in blush patent. :smile:

14. I returned my jeans blue Paddy after my husband said it "wasn't me"...<sigh>

15. My hubby has definite opinions about the bags I carry... go figure.:amuse:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice