Bought the iPhone 6+...are there any bags that can handle it?

simplycaren

live. laugh. love.
Apr 4, 2008
My current Coach does not have a big enough pocket. Are there any that have larger pockets? Any Galaxy note users out there that have found a bag that works with the size of these larger phones?

My current Coach does not have a big enough pocket. Are there any that have larger pockets? Any Galaxy note users out there that have found a bag that works with the size of these larger phones?

The dakota phone pocket has a snap you can unsnap. Unsnapped it will fit the iphone 6. I ordered the largest iphone 6 and plan on carrying it that way once my "pre-order" ships sometime in October. :cool:

My old android phone is 6" x 3-1/8". I have a small wristlet which fits it perfectly and has 2 card slots. I use that as a wallet. The phone will also fit in the back section/pocket of my pennys and ramblers legacy bags.

I recommend just getting a wristlet to fit it. When you have a bag with a big enough pocket, you have the option of putting it in there by itself, or just putting the wristlet into the bag.

Try the wristlet with the phone in person, though. Mine is a tight fit.