Bought something I didn't think I wanted ...

Update:

I called the outlet this morning to see if there is another - the other one is sold. The mgr offered add'l 10 percent but it will be a final sale and I fear that it would be an add'l $9 but with some of the issues that I have heard with some of the patent not sure if I want to do.

I want to carry the bag the pen marks aren't that noticeable but there.

Ladies what would you do - normally I can switch out ans replace but not this time.

I would keep it if I loved the bag.
I've gotten ink off wallets and bags with a cotton Q tip & alcohol. Maybe do a forum search for getting ink off of bags, I know others have had luck with alcohol also. Just make sure you do a little test first though to make sure the patent is OK with the alcohol.

Thanks for the response - sorry for the delay my BB is not friendly while I am at work for getting on this site.

I tried the ink removal with q-tip and alcohol no luck. I do like the bag but my concern is for another $9 I don't think it is worth it. May change my mind later. I will weigh my options and figure out if I want return or keep - I really like the style.

Thanks again and any advice it greatly appreciated and wanted.:hugs:

If you love the bag and want to keep it, don't take the final sale offer. There have been issues with the tribecas and I'd want the option to return it if something happens.

Thanks Rachel - that is what I was thinking in the event of issues down the road. Like I said the pen marks aren't that noticeable and I mau be able to cover with a scarf. Again ladies thanks for the advice.

Great bags...

My DH got me the Alex in Orange a few weeks ago and I just love it... It was not a bag I like at the store but it is an amazing one..