Bought some cuties, reveal!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all! Was desperate for a little treat for myself after working very hard for several weeks, so made a trip to my favourite store...:graucho::P Wanna see?

2. Yes yesss

3. Here we go! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458828574.282742.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458828585.056234.jpg

4. Yes

5. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458828624.792141.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458828637.080108.jpg

6. Oh how pretty!! Congrats to you :smile:

7. I have been lusting over these little friends for months so decided to just go for it! I needed smaller wallet than my Sarah to use with my Favourite MM, and how could I possible leave the store without her little sister :lol::woohoo::love::cloud9:. So happy with these! Thanks for letting me share, have a great Easter everyone!

8. These are my two most used pieces right now. Rb is such a pretty color. Makes me smile every time I pull mine out or see a reveal. Hope you enjoy your new beauties!

9. Love that RB!!

10. Beautiful items! Congrats and enjoy!

11. Congrats on two great items!

12. Cute.. Love the pink inside

13. great LV's - congrats!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice