Bought myself the galatea pm in noir

It's a beautiful purse!!! It seems that some bag as not as popular and common. You will have something unique!!! I feel the same about my Sistina GM that I got last month. I have not seen another person with this bag.

Somebody did a reveal on this but in MM...

I picked up this purse in MM, color OPAL... I was not too happy for a week that I had it, it's too slouchy and too casual for me.. and I was scared of the color transfer so I decided to pick up the Mahina L in gris perle instead.. :love:

It is a lovely bag, it's just not for me.. Congrats on your new bag!:biggrin: And yup, I haven't seen anyone with it yet which is cool..:smile:

I agree with BagLadie, the MM is too slouchy, BUT

the PM is great. I came so so close to buying the same bag you have and the only reason I didn't is because I have the Ixia in Noir and don't need two black bags. I walked around the store for a long time trying to reason with myself. lol

Congratulations! Isn't Mahina divine?

I will post pics soon I promise! I'm on my iPad and need to sort of figure the pic thing out on this.

I looove the bag. It's the perfect size and i needed a black bag. My only issue with it is I don't love how it zips open really wide on either side. Hard to explain but it's hard to close at times.

Someone here said I'll be the only one with this bag. Why is that?