Bought my first LV now want to get a pouchette

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi

I purchased my first ever LV bag on Monday:yahoo: Have bought the Batignolles horizontal. I haven't used it yet, as it keeps raining in London and I don't want to get water marks on the leather:sad:

I am thinking about getting a pouchette to attach to the D ring inside the bag. I like the small one with the chain. Do you think this will be suitable or should I opt for the slightly bigger one with the leather strap?

I'd also love to get a wallet, but I can't justify the cost of a wallet at the moment:sad: Buying one is nearly as expensive as getting another bag:hrmm:

Yve

2. I think the Mini Pochette is absolutely adorable. So cute and very useful.

I just mine the longest time as a wallet :nuts:

The regular Pochette would be too big to carry as a bag in a bag IMHO.

3. The mini pochette is unbelievable. I use mine as a makeup bag in all my bags and it holds the perfect amount of stuff. Plus its chain is cute and attaches inside the D-ring on your BH.

4. Pochettes and mini pochette are great. I say get it!

5. Congrats ymv13! I bought my first LV last saturday and now I want a pochette as well :tender:

6. I bought the mini pouchette today:yahoo: . I love it.

Problem is, I now want so many ofthe LV bags:drool: but I need to hold fire, because I am out of work in a week's time, so need to watch the pennies until another job comes along:sweatdrop:

Yve

7. Man, you work fast. Nice choice, I have a regular pouchette that goes in most of my bags but I carry big bags most of the time. I had a hard time and I guess I still do buying a wallet because I could get another bag because of the price. I use my agenda as a wallet, it works great and they are less expensive than most wallets. There are lots of threads on the subject if you do a search. Just an idea.

8. I have a pochette and I love it you should get it