Bought my first Coach bag on Ebay today

It wasn't well-described and had only one auction picture but she has great feedback and other Coach items that look good and sent me additional pics...

I bought a Zoe Scarf clutch. I've been watching auctions on these and up to a week or so ago, they were going for twice this at least...

Auction link...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270198568882&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=017

Additional pics from seller...

It's pink and I have such a weakness for pink. I don't know how often I'll use this but if I don't use it enough, I can always resell it maybe around Valentine's Day.

Actually now that I've looked around, I think this style is called the Madison which has the rings with the top handle. That makes the retail on this $298 I believe. The Zoe has a wrist strap...

Actually now that I've looked around, I think this style is called the Madison which has the rings with the top handle. That makes the retail on this $298 I believe. The Zoe has a wrist strap...

Yep - the madison is what you bought...larger and with a top handle.

the Zoe is a clutch...with a "wristlet" strap...

here's my striped Zoe:

Yep - the madison is what you bought...larger and with a top handle.

the Zoe is a clutch...with a "wristlet" strap...

here's my striped Zoe:

Cool. Maybe I'll get more use out of this than I thought. It's SO darn pink and pretty! I got an email stating it's going to be shipped so hopefully I'll have it by the end of the week. :yahoo: