Bought My Black Jumbo Classic Flap, Malaysia RM 9480

bagalogist

O.G.
Apr 1, 2008
Bought my 1st jumbo classic flap in KL yesterday for RM 9480, new price increase is extra RM400, ie RM9880, effective 1st of May.

Just started going 'ku ku' over designer bag less than a yr ago, while i was heavily pregnant with my 4th baby ;)

In less than a yr, I have bought:
Celine:4
Tod's:2
Dior:1
Mulberry:1
Gucci:1
Chanel:1

Most of them are the brands' classic design. Totally irrational and crazy. Definitely worth a down payment for a nice car:sweatdrop:

I am totally predictable, Black caviar jumbo with gold hardware. Still nicely packed in the box, untouched, which is the common fate of all my bags.

So far, I have only used my TOd's T-bag with multi pockets, and Celine, which are sturdy and big enuf for me to stuff my baby diaper, wipe and set of clothes.

My buddy just called me on the phone to scold me for not even openning it.

It's weird, guess I just like to own them, not to flaunt them:shame:

Mixed feeling when I bought it yesterday, while my husband struggling to entertain our baby at the boutique. Should have felt elated, but sort felt sorry too that I burnt big holes in his pocket in less than 12 mths with all those crazy collection. Imagine I have never paid a 2nd look to any bag, let alone incredibly expensive desinger bags just a yr ago.

Told myself got to stop somewhere, then I start coveting the Cartier Marcello this morning

I need to see a shrink:noggin:

LOL, trust me, you're not ALONE in this! The more I tell myself I should be on a ban, the more things I covet for appear like magic. I don't know if I should laugh or cry I tell ya! It's just 'amazing' how things work the opposite way sometimes LOL

Wil try to take some pics and post on the forum, hope the process of uploading the picture is idiot proof:graucho:

So busy that it is still sitting on the floor in the bedroom:P

I have to think of the way to maximise its mileage when i finally have the courage to carry it, perhaps sneak it in for dinner too. How desperate can I get:roflmfao:

One day, i have to find excuse to leave the kids at home with the maid and take my husband out on a date just to use my chanel:heart:

I am totally predictable, Black caviar jumbo with gold hardware. Still nicely packed in the box, untouched, which is the common fate of all my bags.

So far, I have only used my TOd's T-bag with multi pockets, and Celine, which are sturdy and big enuf for me to stuff my baby diaper, wipe and set of clothes.

My buddy just called me on the phone to scold me for not even openning it.

It's weird, guess I just like to own them, not to flaunt them:shame:

Mixed feeling when I bought it yesterday, while my husband struggling to entertain our baby at the boutique. Should have felt elated, but sort felt sorry too that I burnt big holes in his pocket in less than 12 mths with all those crazy collection. Imagine I have never paid a 2nd look to any bag, let alone incredibly expensive desinger bags just a yr ago.

Told myself got to stop somewhere, then I start coveting the Cartier Marcello this morning

I need to see a shrink:noggin:
Congrats!
I'm a big fan of TODS too, I have th T Bag in Expresso, love it.
Enjoy! Good for you 4kids, I had to stop at 3, lol!
Cheers